top of page

Fee Structure

Bogle & Chang offers quality legal services at a reasonable fee negotiated separately in each case.  Immigration and Criminal cases are managed on a fixed fee basis. Under our fixed fee arrangement, clients know what to expect to pay and can budget without fear of costs to seek legal representation.


In civil matters, such as divorce, most cases are handled at an hourly rate.  The fee is in direct relation to how much time is needed to devote to the case.  In these cases, a retainer is paid and the client is billed on a regular basis if the amount of time exceeds the retainer.  Bogle & Chang accepts various methods of payment, including wire transfers and Credit Cards: Mastercard, Visa and Discover. 








The following is a schedule of our minimum legal fee for our most popular immigration cases.


These fees are in addition to any USCIS application filing fees and expenses that may apply to the case.


Family Sponsorship


A. $2,500-3,500 for persons who have a visa immediately available (i.e. marriage cases, etc.) - includes the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative and I-485 Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence.


B. $1,500 for persons who do not have a visa immediately available (i.e. married children of citizens and children over 21 years of age) - for I-130- Petition for Alien Relative - and applicable fee forI-485 Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence.


Employment Based Residency - $5,500-7,500 payable in two parts


A. $3,000-4,000 for the first part: Labor Certification at state and federal levels.


B. $2,500-3,500 for the second part: 140 Petition for Alien Worker and I-485 Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence.

H-1B Visas--$3,500-$5,000


E-Visas (investor/trader)--$4,500-$6,500


L-Visas (intra-company transfers)--$3,500-$5,000


O & P Visas (special talent)--$3,500-$5,000


J-1 Visa Waiver --$3,500-4,500


Visa Derivatives for Relatives--$1,000 (i.e. H-4, O-3;etc.)


Visa Extension--$1,500-$3,500


Fiancee Visas--$1,500-$2,500


VAWA Violence Against Women Act--$3,500-5,000


Removal of Conditional Residence --$1,500-2,500 (including divorce and domestic abuse)


Visa Renewals (H, E, O, etc.--$2,500 or more depending on complexity of the case


Cancellation of Deportation--$5,000-$15,000


Naturalization Application--$1,500 ($2,500-$3,500 if Waiver is needed)


Temporary Protected Status (TPS)--$1,500


Asylum Petition--$4,500-8,500

bottom of page